If you are interested in a rewarding and fulfilling career working with children and teens who want and deserve better lives, we need you on our team of professionals in our Therapist position in Prescott Valley, AZ!
Be the light at the end of the tunnel for those who dream of a bright future when you join our close-knit, supportive work family. Through transparency and collaboration, and with no workplace politics to get in the way, you will be able to achieve the therapeutic results to which you aspire. Access to ongoing learning opportunities and mentorship will ensure career success and advancement. Live your best personal life as well with medical, vision and dental insurance, employer-paid life and disability insurance, DailyPay, Teladoc, an EAP, FSA, a retirement plan, PTO and holiday pay.
Surround yourself with the best! Apply for this outstanding and respected Therapist job opening today.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Therapist job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with other clinical teams on appropriate treatment plans
- Carry a full caseload; ensure each patient receives appropriate services
- Create ISPs; ensure documented interventions are maintained
- Conduct ISP reviews at treatment team meetings
- Confer on a regular basis with referring agencies about resident progress
- Create timely reports and up-to-date discharge summaries
- Maintain current diagnostic assessments in accordance with policy
- Coordinate and perform therapy sessions for patients and their families
- Help coordinate patient discharge planning
Therapist required skills & qualifications include:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) / Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC); master’s degree
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) / Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) preferred
- 4+ year(s) in the BH field required; children / adolescent treatment experience preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of adolescent developmental milestones; understanding of residential therapeutic boundaries
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30781