Why You’ll Love This Job
Mental health matters and counseling is a work of heart! Do you have it in your heart to take a step towards a new journey?
if the answer is “yes,” you have found the job you have been seeking and are on the path to beginning your journey.
A snippet of our company and what we offer:
Thompson is launching an evidenced-based program with proven results in Western and Central North Carolina. This program is known as Treatment Foster Care Oregon (TFCO). The two main goals of TFCO are to create opportunities for teens to successfully live in a family setting and to simultaneously help parents (or other long-term family resource) provide effective parenting. For more information visit, tfcoregon.com
Thompson Child & Family Focus is the leading provider of clinical and prevention services for children and families across the Carolinas and Florida. The Charlotte, NC-based, nationally accredited nonprofit agency empowers children and families through therapy, education, and prevention-based care. Thompson has multiple campuses specializing in clinical and behavioral treatment, developmental education, and proactive care.
Thompson offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance options)
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple pathways for upward mobility within the agency
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Time Off specific for Volunteerism in the community
- Pays for Clinical Supervision
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The two main goals of TFCO are to create opportunities for teens to successfully live in a family setting and to simultaneously help parents (or other long-term family resource) provide effective parenting. For more information visit, tfcoregon.com
- We are seeking Therapists who are fully and provisionally licensed in the State of North Carolina (LCMHC, LCSW, LMFT).
- Therapists who are already credentialed with insurance carriers (Medicaid and private) are strongly preferred.
- Flexibility, dedication, and professionalism are a must.
- A valid NC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Thompson Child & Family Focus prefers proof of a COVID-19 vaccination as a part of the background screening and credentialing process for applicants.
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #TCFFTTFC
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 98398