Treatment Coordinator Job – South Elgin IL
Why You’ll Love this Job
If advancing your career in an exciting, fun, fast-paced environment sounds like a goal you want to pursue, we want you in our Treatment Coordinator position!
We are an established organization that is quickly growing. As our Treatment Coordinator, you will be able to grow right along with us, expanding your knowledge along the way. From the top down, we support a culture based on encouragement, support and self-expression. This role offers you the freedom to come up with creative ideas and strategies, learning new skill sets along the way as part of a diverse team of professionals. Claim top-shelf benefits such as health and vision insurance, dental and life insurance paid by us, paid time off that includes holidays, excellent scheduling, great pay and plenty of opportunity for advancement in this role with on-the-job training.
Grab this opening and hold on tight! Apply today as our Treatment Coordinator.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Treatment Coordinator job responsibilities include:
- Verify appointments (new patient and IB)
- Create electronic patient records
- Patient referral for pre-treatment
- Marketing duties
- Data entry (contracts, quotas, sales)
Treatment Coordinator required skills & qualifications include:
- Four-year degree, preferably in one of the following: Health Care Mgmt., Business, Marketing
- At least one year of sales experience in a related area
- Highly organized and able to work efficiently in a group or solo
- Strong communication skills
- Able to mutitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 22242