Why You’ll Love This Job
Front Desk Receptionist – OU Health Yukon Emergency Facility
Brand New ER and Urgent Care facility in partnership OU Health being built in the Yukon area, located at:
709 N. Czech Hall Rd Yukon Ok 73099.
Are you ready to get on board with an innovative, forward-thinking company that offers unique healthcare to the surrounding community? If so, say yes to this top-shelf Front Office Medical Receptionist position!
Here, you will be an active part of an exciting and knowledgeable team of professionals who work together toward success while providing both emergency room and urgent care services within one facility. As Front Office – Medical Receptionist, you can take part in a new, visionary way of administering healthcare, picking up useful knowledge along the way that will further your career. For your role in assisting appreciative patients, you also will receive competitive pay and benefits.
This Front Office Medical Receptionist opening is the perfect way to propel your career into the future. Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Front Office – Medical Receptionist (PRN) job responsibilities include:
- Warmly welcome office visitors and callers
- Produce and keep updated patient files; help patients with documents
- Certify all insurance information, take copays and other payments
- Answer a multi-line telephone, forwarding calls to the appropriate area
- Keep office area clean and maintain a friendly, welcoming environment
- Comply with all health policies and regulations
Front Office – Medical Receptionist (PRN) required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- Knowledgeable of insurance procedures
- Able to use various office equipment, including computers
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Able to multitask and prioritize during high-volume times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prefer at least one year of medical office experience
Job ID: 116293