Look no further; we have the purr-fect job for you! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals in the Irving, TX area! Valley Ranch Pet Clinic is seeking an Associate Veterinarian who shares our passion for pets and their families. We are proud to have been awarded “Best of the Best Veterinary Clinics in Irving.” We focus on work/life balance with no on-call duties.
We are a three doctor, full-service general practice that offers a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services, focusing on rehabilitation. We pride ourselves on having a positive team environment. We also have experienced licensed support staff, outstanding assistants, a strong practice manager to provide additional support to complement our doctors. We have proudly been serving the Irving community since 1989.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We offer a modern, spacious working area, five exam rooms, a large treatment area, an in-house laboratory, digital radiography (including dental), ultrasound, endoscopy, and cold laser therapy. We also offer regenerative medicine and rehabilitation therapy. We are open to adding acupuncture and chiropractic medicine.
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school in general practice
- Experienced Veterinarian ready to provide passionate care
- Active license non-restricted license (or ability to obtain) in the state of Texas
- Proficient in performing surgical and dental procedures is strongly preferred
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills
Learn more about our hospital: https://www.valleyranchpetclinic.com/
COVID-19: Currently operating curbside and adhering to local recommended Covid-19 safety protocols.
We are an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, programs, and activities.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 31163