Not all superheroes wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals that are saving the greater Olympia area, one pet at a time!
Chambers Prairie Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare services to small and large animals, including reproductive services in Olympia, WA. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical and dental services. Our hospital has advanced equipment and technologies, including comprehensive in-house testing for accurate diagnosis, digital x-ray, surgical suite, dental suite, and a pharmacy. We are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet’s life. From routine preventive care to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases, we have the expertise to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. We also serve Lacey, Olympia, Tumwater, Shelton and Yelm.
Working in the People, Pets, & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. You will have the opportunity to grow alongside an innovative organization that understands your independence is part of our success. Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community. We pride ourselves on providing the best care using progressive, modern medicine and surgery. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN!
Checkout our website: https://www.chambersprairie.com/
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our amazing veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services and we are looking to add another veterinarian to our team! To complement our doctors, we also have experienced licensed support staff, outstanding assistants, a strong practice manager and a local Regional Manager to provide additional support.
Qualifications and skills:
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Washington
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community
- Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter, etc.)
- Mindset and drive to grow skill set an ability and the desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling
- Feel accountable to our clients, patients and team
What is in it for you?
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- 401K With Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuing Education for All Employees
- Paid Time Off + Flexible Schedules
- Personal Pet Care Discount
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 29359