We’re looking for an associate veterinarian to join our growing team!
The mission of Cedar River Animal Hospital is to provide superior care for your small animal companion by treating them as you would want to be treated. The entire team strives to offer the latest in veterinary medicine by constantly expanding their knowledge and skills. We know that pets are like family and we work in partnership with you to help them live healthy, happy lives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
In our continuing efforts to offer the highest quality of veterinary medicine we are pleased to provide a wide range of medical and surgical services. Dr. Aluas has many years of experience in managing complex internal medicine, soft tissue and orthopedic surgery cases. We offer a vast array of services from routine checkups and vaccinations to advanced diagnostic techniques.
Beyond first rate pet care, we strive to make our hospital a comfortable, calm, and family friendly environment so you and your pet have a relaxed and stress free experience. We are an AAHA accredited veterinary practice.
At Cedar River Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Learn more by visiting us online: https://cedarriverah.com/
Qualifications and skills:
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Washington
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community
- Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter, etc.)
- Mindset and drive to grow skill set an ability and the desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling
What is in it for you?
- Sign-on Bonus
- 401K With Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- Continuing Education for All Employees
- Paid Time Off + Flexible Schedules
- Personal Pet Care Discount
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30801