Not all superhero’s wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals that are saving the Richardson area, one pet at a time! Arapaho Road Animal Clinic is seeking a veterinarian to join their small animal practice.
Arapaho Road Animal Clinic is a walk-in clinic (except for surgeries) and have exciting days providing comprehensive pet health care. We offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services, and we are looking to add another veterinarian to our team! We also have experienced licensed support staff, outstanding assistants, a strong practice manager, and a local Regional Manager to provide additional support to complement our doctors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We offer an in-house laboratory, digital radiography, high speed dental machine, and surgical monitoring (EKG, SpO2, blood pressure). We also offer regenerative medicine and rehabilitation therapy. We are open to adding acupuncture and chiropractic medicine.
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school in general practice
- Experienced veterinarian or recent veterinarian graduate ready to provide passionate care
- Active license non-restricted license (or ability to obtain) in the state of Texas
- Proficient in performing surgical and dental procedures is preferred
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills
Learn more about our hospital: www.aranimalclinic.com
COVID-19: Currently operating curbside and adhering to local recommended Covid-19 safety protocols.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29775