Not all superheroes wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals that are saving the greater Saint Helens area, one pet at a time!
Columbia Veterinary Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare in Saint Helens, Oregon. Working in the People, Pets, & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. You will have the opportunity to grow alongside an innovative organization that understands your independence is part of our success. Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community. We pride ourselves on providing the best care using progressive, modern medicine and surgery. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Our amazing veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services and we are looking to add another veterinarian to our team! To complement our doctors, we also have experienced licensed support staff, outstanding assistants, and a strong practice management team to provide additional support.
Check out our website:
What is in it for you?
- Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- Competitive Compensation
- 401K With Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Continuing Education for All Employees
- Paid Time Off + Great Work Schedule
- Personal Pet Care Discount
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
Qualifications and skills:
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Oregon
- Experienced general practice surgeon (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter. etc.), but also looking for new grads who want mentorship and growth!
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community
- Team player with desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling so that they too can be more productive with their efforts in supporting you!
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter, etc.)
- Feel accountable to our clients, patients, and team
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 29742