We shih-tzu not, we are looking for an amazing veterinarian to join our pack of pet loving professionals in the Tacoma area!
Soundview Veterinary Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare in Tacoma, Washington. Tacoma is rich in culture, entertainment, and history; being sandwiched between urban Seattle and culturally diverse Olympia. You will find easy access to all things outdoors including water sports, hiking urban and rural trails, farmers markets, cycling and much more. Tacoma is only one hour from the ski slopes and also only an hour from the Pacific Ocean – with ample shopping and dining. Soundview doesn’t just treat dogs and cats – we see exotics and pocket pets too (but you don’t have to)!
Working in the People, Pets, & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. You will have the opportunity to grow alongside an innovative organization that understands your independence is part of our success. Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community. We pride ourselves on providing the best care using progressive, modern medicine and surgery. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN!
Checkout our website: https://www.soundviewvet.com
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Qualifications and skills:
· DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
· Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Washington
· Medical Director or Associate with interest in leadership position
· Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community
· Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
· Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter, etc.)
What is in it for you?
· Sign-on Bonus
· 401K With Employer Match
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance
· Competitive Compensation
· Continuing Education for All Employees
· Paid Time Off + Flexible Schedules
· Personal Pet Care Discount
· No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 30880