Veterinary Assistant – Belltowne Veterinary Center Job – Belfair WA
Why You’ll Love this Job
Get paid to spend your days hanging out with all types of amazing animals when you accept this top-notch Veterinary Assistant position with a state-of-the-art facility that believes work should be fun!
In this Veterinary Assistant role, you will join a happy, supportive team of people who, like you, are passionate about what they do and are ready to help you succeed. Work directly alongside industry experts, observing and learning new skills that will enable you to advance in your field — all within a relaxed atmosphere. We use the latest in technology and practice advanced medicine so you will always be up-to-date on the most current trends. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible scheduling, a retirement package, a 401k that we match and PTO.
Apply for this outstanding Veterinary Assistant opening today to jump-start your future!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Veterinary Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Following clear guidelines, make rooms ready for patients
- Recognize and take the necessary next steps to prevent the spread of various types of diseases and infections
- Help subdue animals during certain procedures in a calm and safe manner
- Ensure precise medical information is recorded during examinations
- Set up exam rooms and surgery suites with the necessary equipment; assist with prescriptions
- Gather vital signs, labs and other necessary information; make ready vaccinations and preventative medications
Veterinary Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- High school graduate or GED certification
- Skilled communicator
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Customer service, animal care and restraint knowledge
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 20614