Enjoy your work, great scheduling, and excellent perks and benefits when you accept this first-rate Veterinary Front Office position with our rapidly expanding company in Liberty Lake, WA!
This is your chance to get a foothold and grow with a high-energy organization that is headed full-speed into the future. Here, with the support of helpful co-workers, you can gain new skills that will enable you to easily achieve your career goals. Leave your mark on the surrounding community as you provide needed services to our furry clients and their appreciative people based on your passion for animals. We care about our employees’ personal well-being as well and offer a variety of perks and benefits such as medical, dental, vision, a 401k that we match, paid time off and life insurance.
Onboard with a company where your input will be valued and appreciated. Apply for our Veterinary Front Office job opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Veterinary Front Office Responsibilities include:
- Warmly acknowledge all who enter the office; answer multiple phone lines, respond to client inquiries
- Ability to knowledgeably and calmly confer with clients about clinic services and the costs; offer treatment/services advice
- Determine if a case needs immediate attention and bring that to the attention of the proper personnel
- Use the correct notation to keep patient files updated and store in the proper location
- Recognize and take the necessary next steps to prevent the spread of various types of diseases and infections
- Financial oversight of all transactions
Veterinary Front Office required skills & qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Skilled communicator
- Possess a good attitude and contribute to a positive work environment
- Customer service, animal care and receptionist duties knowledge
- Medical terminology familiarity
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 29038