Fun, rewarding, gratifying and worthwhile all describe this top-shelf Veterinary Front Office position with a state-of-the-art company that takes pride in offering the best in advanced veterinary services in University Place, WA.
Here, we foster a positive culture, setting the stage for learning, respect and compassionate care. Our employees are tight-knit and management is hands-on, providing you with the perfect backdrop for achieving success and career advancement. In this Veterinary Front Office role, you will have the unique advantage of picking up new and useful knowledge as you spend your days acting as a liaison between staff and grateful clients, coordinating care and providing understanding during stressful times. You will be rewarded with top-shelf healthcare benefits, great scheduling, a matched retirement plan and plenty of PTO.
Grab this unique and exciting Veterinary Front Office job by the tail and hang on! Apply today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Veterinary Front Office Responsibilities include:
- Warmly acknowledge all who enter the office; answer multiple phone lines, respond to client inquiries
- Ability to knowledgeably and calmly confer with clients about clinic services and the costs; offer treatment/services advice
- Determine if a case needs immediate attention and bring that to the attention of the proper personnel
- Use the correct notation to keep patient files updated and store in the proper location
- Recognize and take the necessary next steps to prevent the spread of various types of diseases and infections
- Financial oversight of all transactions
Veterinary Front Office required skills & qualifications include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Skilled communicator
- Possess a good attitude and contribute to a positive work environment
- Customer service, animal care and receptionist duties knowledge
- Medical terminology familiarity
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 30033