Why You’ll Love This Job
This Veterinary Technician / Veterinary Assistant position offers you a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding veterinary company that offers an environment of constant learning that will result in high career growth.
Add to your Veterinary Assistant or Technician skills as you actively work side-by-side with industry experts and by taking part in our ongoing education programs. Join a helpful team that will happily support and guide you through every endeavor, within a relaxed and positive atmosphere. As Veterinary Technician, you will earn competitive pay and be the recipient of excellent healthcare benefits, plus paid time off.
Your future looks bright when you get onboard with us! Apply for this outstanding Veterinary Technician / Veterinary Assistant opening today!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Veterinary Technician/Assistant job responsibilities include:
- Assist with surgeries and examinations
- Ensure necessary medications are available
- Proper handling of specimens, following hospital standards
- Take CE courses as part of working toward advanced knowledge
- Assist in the front office when necessary
- IV therapy administration and vital sign monitoring
Veterinary Technician/Assistant required skills & qualifications include:
- H.S. graduate or GED certificate
- 1+ years of Vet Tech/ Vet Assistant experience
- Can pass a background check/drug test
- Skilled in safe animal handling
- Willing to take the necessary steps to become a licensed vet tech
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 19921