Why You’ll Love This Job
Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management
Bloom Health Centers
Who We Are
Bloom Health Centers Company provides comprehensive behavioral health services by a group of competent, independent practitioners. We diagnose and treat children, adolescents, adults, and the geriatric population. Psychological testing and neuropsychological testing are available for a variety of disorders, including ADHD, brain injuries and head trauma, and memory problems.
Too many people dismiss their mental health needs by assuming it will get better or that they can “tough it out.” For many people, this simply isn’t true. At Bloom Health Centers we want to help you find the balance and perspective you need to live your best life. And since people can struggle with their mental health at any point in their lifetime, we work with clients of all ages.
About the Role
Bloom Health Center’s dedicated team of psychiatrists, therapists, and psychologists, focus on producing positive results in our community through treatment of stress, anxiety, depression, PTSD, and many other disorders. We are currently expanding and are seeking a wide range of mental health providers to join our rapidly-growing team.
We are hiring a Vice President of Revenue Cycle Management to provide strategic leadership and oversight for the revenue cycle team including insurance verification, revenue integrity and optimization, claims submission and follow up, for both payors and patients.
The successful candidate will work closely with the C-Suite, and other leaders across the organization. Leads the strategic focus of operational excellence through central oversight and management of revenue cycle practices to ensure standardization and performance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads and motivates revenue cycle team to optimize the collection of revenue, improve revenue management processes and implement new approaches to increase efficiency, productivity and revenue while improving the patient and physician experience.
- Establishes strong relationships and communicates effectively with all constituents, including patients, physicians, third party payers, vendor partners, RCM colleagues and other management staff.
- Responsible for establishing partnerships with clinical and financial teams to nurture and support a high level of collaboration across the company.
- Oversees the development of performance metrics, goal setting and supports the development of RCM organizational structure, including overseeing the selection, direction and ongoing development of management team to ensure effective growth.
- Responsible for establishing and facilitating implementation of short- and long-term strategic initiatives, supporting budget decisions to ensure alignment with initiatives and ultimately accountable for the performance outcomes of team.
- Conducts performance appraisals for team leadership and oversees the cascading goals for the teams; encourages and fosters growth in their leadership team.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local laws/regulations; as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behavior.
KEY Measures for Position
- RCM Engagement Score >75%
- RCM Team Vacancy / Turnover
- Total AR Days < 30
- NPS from Patient Surveys on Experience with Billing
- RCM Team productivity
- Leadership to inspire individual and organizational excellence, create a shared vision and manage change to attain organizational goals.
- In-depth knowledge of revenue cycle processes to best support the needs of their teams.
- Excellent communication and relationship management to develop, maintain and facilitate constructive interactions with the team and in the community.
- Strong professional and social responsibility to align personal and organizational conduct with ethical and professional standards.
- Strong business acumen to apply business principals and strategic thinking to the organization.
- A high degree of self-motivation, versatility, and flexibility – a preference for working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- 10+ years leadership experience in revenue cycle environment
- Expected Travel/Oversight – regular monthly meetings, one on ones with direct reports, and regional presence at sites quarterly.
- All offers of employment at Psych Associates of Maryland, a Bloom Health Centers Company, are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Bloom Health Centers is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 93737