Why You’ll Love This Job
The Vice President of Strategic Analytics Services is responsible for leading the organization’s analytics and reporting departments, functions, and platforms, focusing on maximizing profits and planning for growth. The role will oversee Data Analytics Services and reporting, financial planning platform implementation and optimization, and managed care analytics providing strategic information and reporting to be used for decision-making, allowing rapid scaling of the business. This position requires a broadly experienced individual with exposure to financial reporting, growth planning, and driving decisions through data analytics. This position will serve as a key advisor to Executive Leadership on strategic decision-making for the organization’s financial health and future, including growth and development plans.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as strategic advisor to the CFO and executive team for planning significant growth opportunities utilizing data driven analytics and strategic reporting accessible through the company’s data lake.
- Oversee development, oversight, and management of the organization’s data systems and platforms including internal and external reporting. Ensuring the company has useable data that is easily accessed, stored and protected. This includes overseeing all Atlas analytics technology inclusive of Kythera and managed care analytics supporting development ASCs and health system renewals and negotiations.
- Develop appropriate tracking and automation methods for generating useable information from raw data from all aspects of the business
- Develop, lead, and manage the budgeting tools, reporting packages and data management process
- Lead financial data for analysis and forecasting with respect to profits, trends, costs, and compliance
- Provide decision support to ASC operations, development, strategy and finance teams
- Ensure compliance with regulations specific to the healthcare industry
- Partner with the CFO to support corporate finance and strategy
- Ensure implementation of new technologies, products, and services to improve financial operations and service delivery.
- Lead and enhance internal processes to drive operational efficiency and ensure compliance with internal policies, controls, and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENT FACTORS
- OE – Typical Office Environment: (Accountant, Administrative Assistant, Consultant, Program Manager)
- Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking.
- May be required to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment.
- Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects.
- Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
- May require off-site travel
- BS in Accounting/Finance, 8+ years of experience in Finance or related field.
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently with minimal daily direction from management. Operate both independently and as part of a larger functional team. Organizational capacity to manage deadlines and conflicting priorities in a dynamic work environment. Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
MBA in Finance, and Healthcare experience in a finance leadership role.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 112926