Hiring Event! Virtual Interviews on March 11th! Schedule Today!
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Are you looking for a fast-paced environment where you can grow your healthcare career? Breathe life into your nursing career when you say yes to this outstanding Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunity with Xpress Wellness Urgent Care.
Qualifications for the LPN position include one of the following: LPN, LVN
RSVP For the Virtual Hiring Event Here: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/talentcare/e/vreeR
Xpress Wellness Urgent Care is hosting a virtual hiring event on Friday, March 11th, from 12 PM-3 PM. Candidates can interview directly with hiring managers to learn about their Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position! Some notable benefits for this position include:
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Healthy Work Life Balance
- The Opportunity to Heal the Community You Live In!
The event will be held virtually, and candidates can receive a one-on-one interview with the hiring team. We invite you to register for an interview with a hiring manager by following this link: https://app.brazenconnect.com/a/talentcare/e/vreeR
Come meet our team virtually and learn more about making a difference at Xpress Wellness Urgent Care!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) responsibilities include:
- Perform initial patient assessment including medical history and vitals
- Explain treatment procedures and prepare patient and exam room for examination by provider
- Administers injections and medications, perform wound care and other procedures as directed by provider
- Perform CLIA-waived lab tests, blood draws, diagnostic tests, and lab specimen collections
- Perform occupational medicine protocols, using proper technique and guidelines
- Clean and sterilize instruments, equipment, and exam room between patients
- Maintain medical charts and ensure patient follow-up
- Inventory control and resupply
- This position will be required to be trained in X-Ray
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) skills and qualifications include:
- Licensure from an accredited school and current TX LPN license
- Current BLS certification
- Urgent care experience preferred
- Fluency with medical terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must possess exceptional communication, critical thinking, and independent decision making skills
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 69088