Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have a passion for working with people and improving patient’s quality of life? Bring your communication skills and join the Triangle Visions team today in this hybrid role as a Vision Therapist / Scribe in our Cary, NC location.
As a Vision Therapist / Scribe, you will teach patients how to gather visual information efficiently and process that information accurately so that they can learn, work, and perform at their full potential. You will also assist in the smooth flow of patient evaluations and support our doctors by documenting patient findings in the Electronic Health Record (EHR) system. This person must be organized, dependable, eager to learn, and compassionate. All Vision Therapist / Scribes will receive paid training during their first few months of employment.
When you join Triangle Visions, you become part of a close-knit team that shares your passion for providing care with a personal touch. Here, you will work alongside leaders who value your personal life and will support and encourage you each day. With a monthly bonus plan, PTO and paid holidays, free vision coverage, and free eyewear, you will feel valued and appreciated for your hard work. Bring your passion for providing exceptional patient care and you will build a career you love in this Vision Therapist / Scribe job located in our Cary, NC location.
Join the Triangle Visions team and apply for our Vision Therapist /Scribe job today!
Regular travel between locations is required for this role.
Vision Therapist / Scribe Job Responsibilities
- Assist in the efficient movement/flow of patients through their evaluation.
- Medically assist the doctor through the patient examination; take dictation from the doctor
- Document patient findings for the Doctor in EHR
- Prepare written reports/letters for co-management with the patient’s referring provider
- Carry out the therapy program for given patients
- Provide appropriate documentation for the doctor to monitor progress
- Maintain a clean and organized environment for therapy to take place.
- Communicate with patients and their families both in-person and by email/phone.
- Create invoices for patient payment.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Vision Therapist / Scribe Job Qualifications
- AA or BA/BS desired.
- Previous experience in vision therapy, occupational therapy, teaching, or other medical rehabilitation fields is not required, but would be valuable.
- Previous experience as a Scribe is not required but would be valuable.
- Must enjoy working with children, experience/knowledge with ADHD/Autism is helpful.
- Must have compassion for those suffering from anxiety/depression.
- The ability and eagerness to learn.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- A positive and engaging personality.
- Willing to travel regularly between locations.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 114443