Royalty is seeking experienced aides that are available weekends to assist our clients!
Starting Weekend Base Rate of Pay 14.50 per hour.
The In Home Aide provides homemaking and personal care services essential in helping a client remain in their place of residence. The In Home Aide will provide hands-on personal care to clients, per state regulations under direction and supervision of the Supervising Registered Nurse.
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (Include, but are not limited to the following):
In regards to client care the In Home Aide shall:
- Provide light Housekeeping (e.g. vacuum, dishes, laundry, changing linens, trash disposal) to maintain the home in an optimum state of cleanliness and safety.
- Provide companionship and socialization to the client which may include: Spending time with individual, playing games, cards, reading, watching television, or accompanying trips and outings.
- Provide hands-on in home aide personal care services as specified in the Care/Service Plan up to and including limited assistance level of care.
- Care tasks which may include but not be limited to:
- ADL assistance and personal care as directed: bathing, grooming, feeding, continence care, and toileting
- Assist client with transferring and lifting, raising clients in beds and turning clients
- Assist with self-administration from client of Vital signs medical conditions warrants such monitoring. (blood pressure, temperature, urine samples, weights, intake/output)
- Transport, escort or accompany client by providing or arranging transportation to places outside of the residence for appointments, entertainment, exercise, recreation, shopping or social activities.
- Meal preparation
- Home management – meal planning, shopping, budgeting, bill paying
- Maintains confidentiality of information relating to patient.
- Complete other duties as directed within scope of practice.
- Use agency approved methods for appropriate work documentation.
- Report any unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior, condition or circumstances to the Supervisor, immediately.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass drug screening
- Must have own transportation
- Have valid motor vehicle insurance.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to push pull or lift up to 50 lbs
- TB Skin Test
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Past Experience as a PCA, Aide, or Certified Nursing Assistant
- Experience providing support services in a similar environment preferred
- Caring attitude and genuine interest in people.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform a combination of sitting and standing for short and extended periods of time
- Comfortable working various shifts and willingness to be flexible
- Able to utilize basic electronic services to document patient care
Type: Part Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 113683