Wok Cook (Austin) Job – Austin TX
Why You’ll Love this Job
A passion for cooking and a desire to share your creations with others makes you a great candidate for this Wok Cook position!
Flexible scheduling, fun times, and making custom orders for happy, appreciative customers are just a few of the perks of this unique role.
This position is not like other restaurant jobs! Train under the guidance of helpful, hands-on managers and have the exciting opportunity to learn new recipes.
Apply for our Wok Cook position today to get started with a company where your success is the order of the day! Full- and part-time positions available.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Maintain a clean and sanity work station
- Ensure that food comes out in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with all state sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Proven experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Total understanding of a variety of cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Able to carry out assigned tasks with accuracy and speed
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Must have food handler’s certification
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 17819