Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you have a passion in making a changes to the youth and everyone around them? Thompson is currently looking to hire an WRAP Facilitator! The Wrap Facilitator engages high-need youth and their families in developing, implementation, and monitoring an intensive, individualized care plan. Our ideal candidate is experienced in evidence based practices or model! This includes helping the team develop a natural support system, working on the development of an integrated plan and establishing a strong relationship with the family. This partnership is important as the youth and family work to address challenges and make changes to their lives.
The NC Wraparound Facilitator is a person who safeguards that the principles and phases of the High Fidelity Wraparound (HFW) process are delivered with fidelity to the model.
Why Join Us?
Thompson Child & Family Focus is the leading provider of clinical and prevention services for children and families across the Carolinas and Florida. The Charlotte, NC-based, nationally accredited nonprofit agency empowers children and families through therapy, education, and prevention-based care. Thompson has multiple campuses specializing in clinical and behavioral treatment, developmental education, and proactive care.
We offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance options)
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple pathways for upward mobility within the agency
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Time Off specific for Volunteerism in the community
To learn more about the High Fidelity Wraparound: https://nchfwtp.uncg.edu/what-is-hfw/
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Wraparound Facilitator’s primary purpose is to provide empowerment, guidance, support, education and care coordination to the youth and families in their care. This position will have a hybrid working arrangement with some onsite meetings, community based, and trainings. Performance will be measured by your individual outcomes, achieving your individual targets/goals, your contribution to your overall program team/department and your buy-in to the culture of the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates and facilities Child and Family Team meetings
- Develops trust and mutual respect with youth/families and their team
- Assists team to identify needs and create a shared vision
- Assists youth and families in identifying, recruiting and engaging natural supports
- Empowers youth/family and team to take ownership of the Wraparound process
- Supports youth/family in identifying their strengths and building upon them
- Identifies barriers to full participation in the Wraparound process and develops strategies to overcome them
- Ensures the Wraparound processes is completed with fidelity to the model, collects data, and track progress toward goals
- Provides support and advocacy for the Wraparound teams and each team member
- Develops and prepare documents and final reports
- Ensures that all confidentiality and other compliance documents are current for each youth.
- Educates youth and families, providers and the community about the Wraparound process
- Contributes to and support a positive, team-oriented work environment
- Completes documentation of services and Wraparound/PCP plan consistent with administrative policies and procedures
- Works in collaboration with Wraparound Coach/Supervisor and Family/Youth Partners to strengthen Wraparound Team rapport, engagement, and overcome challenges
- Bachelors in Human Services related field
- Qualified professional with two years of experience providing services for children, youth, and families.
- A valid NC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98120