Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? Thompson’s mission is to ensure all children healthy, all families thriving, all communities strong. We are looking to hire for a Wraparound Coach/Supervisor to serve ALL these four counties: Buncombe, Yancey, Haywood, and Madison!
As a Wrap Coach/Supervisor, you are responsible for the Wraparound team, model, and developing relationships within the agency and community/ system partners. Coaching is really about hands on teaching and starts with showing someone the process done well (shadowing) then practicing through rehearsals and roleplays, and finally providing ongoing coaching and consultation. An ideal candidate has effective interpersonal skills as well as the ability to teach and support new skills. As well as an understanding of evidence-based models as well as an ability to monitor and maintain model fidelity.
Why Join Us?
Thompson is a Charlotte, NC-based, nationally accredited nonprofit agency empowers children and families through therapy, education, and prevention-based care. Thompson has multiple campuses specializing in clinical and behavioral treatment, developmental education, and proactive care.
We offers a competitive benefits package to eligible employees, including:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance options)
- 401K Retirement
- Paid Time Off
- Multiple pathways for upward mobility within the agency
- High quality technology for staff including iPhones, Tablets & Laptops
- Performance based bonuses
- Paid Time Off specific for Volunteerism in the community
To learn more about the High Fidelity Wraparound: https://nchfwtp.uncg.edu/what-is-hfw/
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Wraparound Coach is responsible for providing the NC Wraparound team with structured supervision on developing individualized youth-guided, family driven care and planning. This position is also responsible for supporting the team through the certification process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides training and coaching to all team members
- Creates and monitors on-board training plans and ensuring team members are working on or have concluded the credentialing process for their HFW role to assure fidelity to model.
- Ensures all team members have a working Professional Development Plan that is based on that team member’s strengths, needs, and culture
- HFW Coaches acts as HFW facilitators as needed during staff vacancies and absences
- Becomes credentialed by the NC HFWTP in the required time frames as set by the NC HFWTP
- Provides team orientation and ongoing coaching on elements of the HFW model
- Shadows team members for support, training, and credentialing purposes
- Providing on-site, face to face coaching to all team members
- Provision of ongoing assessment and training to all team members
- Submits all team credentialing activities and other required HFW documents to the NC High Fidelity Wraparound Training Program following the model requirements.
- Provides orientation and education to stakeholders on HFW
- Participates in the hiring and on-board training of all team members
- Develops trust and mutual respect with youth/families and system partners
- Identifies barriers to full participation in the Wraparound process and develops strategies to overcome them
- Ensures the Wraparound processes is completed with fidelity to the model, collects data, and tracks progress toward goals
- Ensures that all confidentiality and other compliance documents are current
- Educates providers and the community about the Wraparound process
- Contribute to, monitor and support a positive, team-oriented work environment
- Master’s degree in a human service-related field preferred
- Or Bachelor Qualified Professional with 2 years of Leadership experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with children and families with complex needs required
- Must be credentialed as a Qualified Health Professional
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or other licensure preferred
- A valid NC driver’s license, at least 3 years of driving with a driver’s license and clean driving record are required. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type: Full Time (Hourly)
Job ID: 98123