Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you looking to impact the lives of children? Join Thompson and have a lasting impact on children and families. We are seeking dedicated individuals to serve as Professional Mentors in Charlotte, NC.
In this program, we commit to serving the most vulnerable youth for 12.5 years, from kindergarten to high school graduation, “No matter what.” Mentors focus on developing characteristics such as: Growth Mindset, Positive Relationship Building, Finding Your Spark, Problem-Solving, Self-Determination, Self-Management, Perseverance/Grit, Hope and Belonging.
Your Wellbeing Is Our Everything:
Our benefits are focused on your wellness and encompasses the comfort, health, and happiness of the whole person (physical health, emotional health, financial health, social health and professional health). This includes, but is not limited to:
- Health Benefits (medical, dental, and vision, FSA, and 401K Retirement options)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 14 Days of Paid Time Off
- 4 Days of Volunteer Time Off Annually
- 401K Retirement
- Educational Supports
- Paid Subscription to the Calm App
- Learning, Leadership, and Growth Opportunities
- & Much More
Help Us Deliver On The Thompson Brand Promises
When there is a need,
- We respond,
- We meet children & families where they are, &
- We help children & families change their stories.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field, and 2+ years’ experience working with young children
- OR Equivalent combination of education and experience, with an Associate’s degree
- A valid NC driver’s license, minimum of 3 years driving experience and clean driving record. All potential job candidates must pass a drug screening test, and an extensive background check is required.
Salary: $39,500 – $44,000
Thompson is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 102009